Terms and conditions
THIS E-SHOP IS ONLY FOR EU CUSTOMERS !!!
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Novatec service and website. By visiting the Novatec e-shop you accept, and agree to the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Service
By placing an order via our e-shop (www.eshop.novatecwheels.eu), you are offering to purchase a product on subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Novatec you must be over 18 years of age. Novatec retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Novatec or may in some cases be a third party. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Novatec retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent confirming these arrangements.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges will be agreed with you via email and stated in proforma invoice issued for you.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Novatec shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Novatec cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Novatec cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician.
Novatec offer a very helpful and hassle-free returns policy, after all, we are here to help you!
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Novatec has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just Contact Us with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- All prices are quoted in EUR (€) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at Slovakian rates, unless country currency is changed in our region adjuster, available on every product page. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- If your delivery address is outside of the EU, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your Novatec order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
- a/ Goods transportation should be arranged by buyer.
b/ Novatec EU is able to arrange goods transportation upon customers request.
However, Novatec EU takes no responsibility in case of failure of goods delivery
caused by transport company.
- We offer automatically the option of goods delivery via post service for orders less than 100 EUR and free of charge transport for orders over 100 EUR. This applies to customers form EU countries. If you want to arrange transport by yourself, please let us know this in Customer's note.
- Customers from countries outside EU need to arrange the transport on their own. We sell the goods under EXW terms so after receiving the payment the goods will be prepared for collection.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are prepared by our team, simply contact us with your order number for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
- Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customized products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see returns policy for guidance on method and costs of return.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us via email of your intention to return your item(s).